Trade & Service Related Securities Dealing and Quotation (TRESDAQ): A New Approach to Trade Finance
- TRESDAQ is the first and only initiative that creates affordable access to financing for small businesses;
- TRESDAQ is fully consistent with the government's policy goals of developing the country's middle class and thereby expands the economy;
- It could be a viable alternative to investors seeking short term fixed income returns with low to medium risk.
- TRESDAQ is the first serious attempt to create value for small businessmen and entrepreneurs.
- To date, neither the commercial banks, investment houses, or securities brokers have been able to create a sustainable financing mechanism for small businessmen;
- Totally supportive of government policy. Any government should cater to the small businessmen because a wide middle class creates prosperity and stability;
- Innovation does not come without challenges